Ideal for Directors and Senior Managers Aiming for the C-Suite
Included in this purchase
Digital course access until March 31, 2021
Membership of closed LinkedIn Group for interaction with instructors and other course participants
Course Certificate (upon course completion only)
Benefits for Participants
1. Course led by current and former CEOs and leaders from around the world who will share what they are seeing from the C-Suite, lessons learned, short and long-term predictions and practical action steps to help participants master what it takes to level up their career and make a positive impact in the world today.
2. Understanding that goes beyond Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with focus on how to thrive in an impact economy, which is an economy that pursues financial return alongside positive impact for people and planet.
3. Insights on how to navigate the complexity of the 21st century and set individuals and organizations to collaborate towards unleashing innovation and driving prosperity based on a systemic thinking approach.
Image: View from the user dashboard
Part 1: Kick Off
- Opening Remarks —The Future of Leadership: Why? How? What?
- Keynote — Systems Thinking: An Introduction
- Fireside Chat — What is it like to be a CEO in the 21st Century?
- Entrepreneurship, Design & Thinking — Complexity Science: Solutions to 21st Century Problems
Part 2: It All Starts with the Purpose
- Be(ing) the Change You Want to See in the World
Focusing on all Stakeholders: From Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to Impact
Part 3: Applying the Best Practices & Unleashing Innovation
- Case Study: City of Miami Strategic Plan
How to Integrate Complex Adaptive Systems, Innovation and Collaboration for Impact?
Wrap-Up: Mastering the Journey of Leadership & Building the Impact Economy